Thursday, December 20, 2012

make the sentence you will use and tapping

In a microwave oven in the morning had to decide what to make for dinner, because it took a whole day to thaw meat.Today most people don't think about what's for dinner, until 20 minutes before they want to start eating. You didn't get it overnight, you will not lose it overnight either, Stop to think or how long to take you to get all of your extra weight or how long you have been overweight.If have for several years, then relax.You can't throw this all in a few days.Give yourself some time to come into a new shape.You have overweight for your whole life, but now you want to lose it in a few weeks? You have emotional problems since childhood but now you feel like a day or two efforts should be what it needs? It takes time to make a change, so give yourself a break. Accept, this process takes time, a deep breath, relax.Even if you are very anxious, per minute through like a minute ago, each hour, each day, every day of the week.The passage of time, no matter you make changes or not.Why not make a change, to pay attention to your own to become more suitable with the passage of time? Every Monday is coming faster than ever before.A week passed.You do not have any positive to your 2 day diet weight loss goals in this week or you take it off? Monday, your passion, only to watch it disappear by Wednesday?
If you use electronic funds transfer (Emotional Freedom Techniques) working with emotional problems, you can put an end to the most fundamental anxiety in how for a long time to put things right once and for all.
Here are some suggestions for EFT "how long will take me", "this is why it takes so long?" "Although it is takes too long, I deeply and fully accept myself." "Although I hope weight disappeared, I deeply and fully accept myself." "Although I can not wait for the results, I deeply and fully accept myself." "I hate this stupid weight, I deeply and fully accept myself." "Although I hope this thing, I deeply and fully accept myself." It takes only a minute to do a round of EFT do as much as possible of the bullet is needed to take you to a 2 or SUD level is low. Some people stop using electronic funds transfer, because it looks too simple, or they are actually gets a good result and then, some stop his.Do you think it is possible that the problem may be more questions?? exactly! When you find yourself thinking, "Oh, I don't need to do this," or "this is silly," or "this is a waste of time, I will never 2 day diet lose weight why bother......"This is a perfect opportunity to use electronic transfer those limiting beliefs.The words you use to make the sentence you will use and tapping: "I don't see why I should continue to do so, I deeply and fully accept myself." "Although I think I look silly, I deeply and fully accept myself." "Although it is foolish and a waste of time, I deeply and fully accept myself." "Although I never lost the weight, I don't know why I bother to try, I deeply and fully accept myself." Do a round of EFT every time you find yourself in a negative thoughts, you will soon find that you are becoming less and less of those moments. We there? Many people called me and asked, "it took a long time", as if we were to remove a stain from one of the most loved sweater. This is the life! From now on, in the six months to a year you can in your goals or nearly more than you have been in.Plan to do something every day on the job you want, and planned to leave the behavior you want to stay, seize every minute and second.Small change with time are established to create great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment