Thursday, August 16, 2012

2 day diet users may feel even sleepy

August 29   110 pounds of joy   110 pounds, that is my morning weight. A few days ago when a diary is still lamented two months minus the 56 pounds of meat, the results have not had a few days already exceeded the 60 mark. Such a remarkable achievement, I am confident that I am very likely to lose half of its own weight. After sobering up, 2 day diet users may feel even sleepy.  If that is true, that in addition to cheering, I really do not what else can be done. Going to school back to school, these days my mind has been thinking about a myriad of different scenarios to see I like about my classmates and friends.
 In the eyes of those girls, I always just wearing a vest 15 dollars a bumpkin, in fact, buy name brand, not can not afford, just not my number, deprived of those who favor the beauty of the clothing brand Amy rights.   I am now, a man sitting painting a little touch of makeup, body floating trace of Dior Poison fragrance, I drank a Coke, said the air facing the opposite to me: "You buy this brand of this season's new The clothes you, yesterday I went to buy this pair of trousers, good-looking? "but do not know why, the voice faded, the tears fell down. 2 day diet users can find the most suitable for sleeping habits.
  "I am a Desert Xuan!"   "No, she did not long like this."   It dawned on me that I lose weight, but did not tell him.   "I'm really me, I lose weight, did not tell you."   "Of course, not told, I told my first time to chase you."   "Cut, come on!"   "Oh, you are a chubby Zhu A!"   "Well, now?"   "Small girl."   In fact, I would like to ask him, his last and his beautiful girlfriend, what kind of outcome. But never ask exports. Because I did not need to know the result, anyway, regardless of the outcome, when people choose that figure tall, the beauty of temper wayward snow, I will never be a man child, However, in fact, it is quite not the case for 2 day diet users. In the past, I often curled up on the sofa eating and drinking, but now after taking effective 2 day diet, I have gotten rid of those bad habits. 2 day diet can reduce the intake of caffeine and alcohol.  I suddenly turned into the 21st century "Pa Mak" half an hour only once chance to get the wheat. Of course, they will not be angry with me, because all of them to take my sister spoiled.   His return home, I can not wait to verify that the younger sister said, leaving school bags, kicked off your shoes I flew on to weigh in God, a day without doing exercise I actually lost a pound than the morning to sing this stuff too marvel, but ... why Pavarotti grandfather so fat? Anyway, while he yet did not sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment