Sunday, June 10, 2012

A healthy body for obese people is important, so it is of value for them to take effective acai berry diet

 I know that they should not want him, but I like him, or would like to be with him, so I have to lean, even if we are not together I still have to lean to him, knowing that I can I really want to make the final efforts of their own, so in practice do not eat dinner, I know not very healthy, but time is running out. The question now is the guy after me, I should continue.
  Or accept it The diet 1, keeping a good mood, maintain a stable mood, often laugh   2, to have self-confidence, self-confident girls are more beautiful, more beautiful   3, three meals a day should eat, but it must be in moderation, control appetite  4, get up every morning to drink a glass of water after bowel.  A healthy body for obese people is important, so it is of value for them to take effective acai berry diet. 5, 8:00 pm every evening without eating (breakfast brush your teeth)  6, mouth to pick the goodies must eat, they would rather waste not to eat  7, could not help but first think about the weight and calories of food to eat something before (or buy food), do not rush to eat (to buy), but allow yourself to calm down, let the brain to calm down (hold 5-10 minutes ) .
8, eat slowly, fully chewing food (hell, the sky is falling, whether it did not have time)  9, do not eat fat, do not eat ham, do not eat potato chips, eat Shaqima, do not eat cookies, do not eat pasta, eat fried food, eat KFC, do not drink carbonated beverages, do not eat too oil salty food, eat outside Simon snacks (high-calorie and does not Health) - 10, if the food is too greasy, with water and the oil drain off the eat  11, eat biscuits, cakes, chocolate, candy, ice cream, pies, McDonald's (even eat McDonald's also refused to french fries and other fried foods) . Hence, they will be able to fight off diseases after they become slim by effective 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi.
You can choose whole wheat bread would not choose another bread, you can choose a "real effort" to not select the "McDonald's", you can choose to drink not drink, you can choose the yogurt will not choose to drink milk or soy milk   13, drink plenty of water, but before going to bed Do not drink too much ~~ 14, eat apples, oranges, kiwi, tomato, cucumber, melon, spinach   15, if time allows, a day is best to walk more than 30 minutes  16, a day before going to bed to do in the stovepipe sports and abdomen movement (or the next day interaction do) . Nobody will feel furious when they have lost weight by effective 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi. They will forget all the troubles when they become slim with the help of effective 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi. But also blame their own promised him things not done, I asked if he is not He said he was concerned about why sometimes I'm not thin down very concerned about my weight, and now I know I will lose weight but not for him, he is now I am afraid accustomed to a person, but I still want to be with him, I the health of Xiangshou, so slowly now, I Xiangshou to him   I think that just end, but a week before the boys chase me, he is very good, very good to me, and ratio is very good, but still do not like ah, I have, and he said I still like the previous one, but he would not give up.
  No matter who you are, if you can lose weight successfully by effective 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi, you will be uplifting.  Because I think with him or the previous one, so I very clear that I like or was he, because with him I was afraid he might see, I am very concerned about his views. I still like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment